Pooranee Inspirations (Pvt.) Ltd. is a premier web designing & software development company in Sri Lanka that has ventured into a number of e-governance and web based software application projects over a period of 10 years.
Are you a creative, dynamic and competitive individual with the ability to work independently under minimum supervision? Do you possess strong interpersonal and team working skills along with good communication skills in English? Do you enjoy working in a fast changing environment that is challenging but rewarding?
If the answer to the above questions is ‘Yes’, we at Pooranee Inspirations would like to hear from you!
Please check out the currently available vacancies on this section and email your resume to
If you have what it takes to make a creative and significant difference, your rewards and remuneration will be well above the average market rates.
Software Engineers (PHP)
We are seeking talented and target oriented persons (male or female) to fill out our position in software development unit on permanent basis and project basis.
- Minimum 02 years experience as a Software/web developer in open source development using PHP, AJAX, JQuery and other related technologies.
- Very good knowledge of object oriented analysis and design principles, UML & software development life cycle.
- Knowledge in open source content management systems especially Joomla would be an added qualification.
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience in MySQL & MS SQL Server.
- Working experience in security issues mitigation: SQL injections, Cross-site scripting and sessions would be added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work effectively as a good team player under minimum supervision.
- A degree or equivalent qualifications.
Attractive remuneration and benefits are on offer for the selected candidate.
Please send your CV/ Resume outlining:
- Qualification & experience.
- Expected remuneration.
- Availability (How soon you can join with us)
While we value every application, for practical reasons we can only communicate with short listed applications.
The closing date for applications is 31st October 2013.
Please e-mail your CV to